Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Where Does the Time Go?

I signed B-Man up for pre-school today.  Yes, he has been going to CDO for the past 2 years, but I still can't believe he will be in Pre-School!!  I mean, I have memories of when I was in pre-school, so how can I possibly have a child this old??  It made me sad to go to the Pre-School side to sign him up instead of the CDO side.  He is getting so big and amazes me each day with what he knows.  So, I guess in September, I will have a preschooler (unless he doesnt get potty trained b/c they wont let kids be in preschool if they are still in diapers and with the rate we are going, it's NEVER going to happen!!).


 I feel like it was just yesterday, that he was born!

And, this is from his first day of CDO in Sept. 2009.  Such a baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment