Sunday, February 6, 2011

New Blog

Well, I tried the whole "private blog" thing, but didnt love it.  So, I am starting a new one and not using our names and being a little more "private" with what I write.  Enjoy!

Now introducing our family:

B-Man (or B)
He just turned 3 years old and is the love of my life.  He is such a sweet boy and keeps us laughing all of the time.  He is such a blessing.


Mommay and Dadday (or K and J)
I call ourselves this because B-Man runs around the house yelling "MOMMAY and DADDAY" often.  We are high school sweethearts and both went to TCU.  We now live in beautiful West Texas!!  I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband.



Coop
This is our "First Baby".  We got her right after we got married.  She is the best dog!






1 comment: